More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose can assist and advise in relation to all aspects of rural transactions, including conveyancing, water entitlements, structuring and succession planning.
We have extensive knowledge and a unique understanding of the laws and land tenure arrangements that impact on farmers and properties across regional Queensland.
Whether it’s the purchase and sale of property, or helping you to hand over the reins to the next generation, wilson/ryan/grose has the expertise to help.
Our commitment to the people and communities of regional Queensland is unwavering. As people who live, work and raise families in regional Queensland, we have the lived experience to offer specialised advice relevant to you.
We’re in a unique position to identify and understand the challenges and opportunities faced by our clients and pride ourselves on our role as trusted advisors in the areas of:
- Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold land including applications for Ministerial consent
- Sale and purchase of water entitlements
- Sale and purchase of livestock and other assets
- Pre-contract matters including drafting a contract and special conditions tailored to a client’s requirements, making due diligence enquiries on behalf of a client, reviewing, advising on and negotiating the terms of a contract document before it is signed
- Advice on laws that affect rural properties including vegetation clearing, native title and cultural heritage
- Advice on Lease terms
- Leasing and Agistment Agreements
- Advice on Forward-Sell Agreements
- Advice on easements including drafting easement documents
- Advice on the tax implications of proposed transactions including (stamp) Duty, GST, Capital Gains Tax and Land Tax
- Workplace health and safety advice
- Employment matters
- Business structuring
- Succession planning
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.
Our Property Law Team
Peter DuffyView Profile
Dan MortonView Profile
John CareyView Profile
David PattonView Profile
Aman BargriView Profile
Renze VerheyenView Profile
Maxine FenlonView Profile
William McKenzieView Profile
Thomas ConnView Profile
Teagan SloaneView Profile
Hannah HicksView Profile
Riley MiltonView Profile
Caitlin SmithView Profile
Jessie RussellView Profile
Kylie UysView Profile
Lisa WalmsleyView Profile
Madison LeonardView Profile
Tara CravenView Profile
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)