More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose can assist and advise in relation to all aspects of Estate Administration. Renne Bennett, an Accredited Specialist in Succession Law, brings a wealth experience and knowledge to the team.
The administration of a deceased estate can be a difficult and onerous task which, if not done correctly, can lead to significant consequences for both executors and beneficiaries. Complex legal and taxation matters need to be considered and executors and/or trustees may also have to initiate or defend proceedings if disputes arise.
We have extensive experience in providing professional administration services to executors to ensure the administration is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and in a timely and cost-effective manner that ensure peace of mind.
We provide advice and services in relation to:
- Advising executors and beneficiaries on their rights and obligations
- Applying for Grants of Administration, including Probate Applications, Letters of Administration and Limited Grants
- Advice on superannuation and its effect on the estate and executors’ duties regarding superannuation
- Preparation of estate accounts
- Filing of Caveats
- Administering insolvent estates
- Advising on and administering complex estates
- Administering testamentary trusts
- Applications to the court for directions during the administration if there is a need for court supervision or guidance
- Applications to the court to remove executors who are dilatory in their duties or are otherwise in breach of their duties
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)