More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose can assist and advise in relation to all aspects of body corporate and community title law.
We act for individual lot owners, developers, bodies corporate, body corporate managers and holders of management rights.
Providing advice and services about community titles schemes located across Queensland, we have the local knowledge and industry expertise to assist you with matters including:
- The sale and purchase of lots in community titles schemes
- Establishing community titles schemes
- Drafting project specific contracts including for the sale of property ‘off the plan’
- Drafting Disclosure Statements including for property being sold ‘off the plan’
- Drafting community management statements
- Drafting by-laws and providing advice on by-laws and their enforcement
- Drafting and providing advice on body corporate agreements such as management, caretaking and letting agreements
- Providing advice to bodies corporate and their committees on their obligations and responsibilities under body corporate legislation
- The drafting, review and assignment of management rights
- Making applications and submissions to the Office of the Commissioner for Body Corporate and Community Management
- Making applications to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Body corporate litigation
- Exclusive use rights and occupation authorities
- Building defects
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.