More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Not all assets are estate assets and as such, a Will is only one of the requirements for a comprehensive estate plan.
The experienced team at wilson/ryan/grose can assist and advise in relation to all aspects of Estate Planning. Our team is led by Renee Bennett, an Accredited Specialist in Succession Law.
We work with our clients and their advisors to ensure our clients’ assets are secured for their intended beneficiaries in an appropriate and tax effective manner.
At wilson/ryan/grose we provide services and advice in all aspects of estate planning and asset protection, incorporating:
- Enduring and General Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Trusts – passing control on death
- Structuring and Planning Strategies
- Asset Protection advice
- Protection for those with Special Needs
- Business Succession Planning
- Protecting assets to avoid claims
- Advising on adequate provision
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.