More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Accessing compensation in a negligence claim can be complicated and difficult to understand. The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose works with you to make the complex clear.
We can help you to better understand if you are entitled to compensation, particularly in instances where you may have suffered as a result of an accident or injury.
The insurance and injury compensation team has a thorough understanding of the relevant legislation and specialise in providing advice on compensation for work incidents, car accidents, public liability claims, medical negligence and death claims.
The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose is led by Michelle Morton, an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injuries. The team utilises its extensive experience to provide advice on all aspects of insurance and injury law, including:
- Catastrophic injury claims
- Obtaining necessary rehabilitation
- Resolving claims through mediation, alternative dispute resolution and litigation
- Public liability claims for injuries suffered on someone else’s property such as when playing sport, at a shopping centre, swimming pool, gym, school, in a boating accident etc
- Medical negligence suffered from poor medical treatment
- Accessing insurance or compensation for the death of a loved one due to some fault of another person
To find out if you’re eligible for our no-win, no-fee guarantee. Contact us for a free assessment of your claim without delay, as critical time limits apply.
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.
Our Disputes / Litigation Team
Michelle MortonView Profile
Dan MortonView Profile
Renee BennettView Profile
Michele FalconieriView Profile
Chris VolpiView Profile
William McKenzieView Profile
Naomi SeymoreView Profile
Travis JohnsonView Profile
Riley MiltonView Profile
Aleita O'BrienView Profile
Caitlin SmithView Profile
Carmel MontgomeryView Profile
Leanne EvansView Profile
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)