More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert team is well equipped to provide advice to corporations, individual directors and shareholders about what responsibilities and liabilities are relevant to them. By taking the time to get to know your business or organisation, we provide you with the best possible advice in relation to potential risks and how to mitigate them.
Due to the nature of corporate governance, the wilson/ryan/grose legal team works collaboratively across business structuring, intellectual property, employment/industrial relations, tax and superannuation and insolvency and restructuring to create tailor-made frameworks for your individual organisation.
We can help you across all areas of corporate governance & risk including:
- Advice upon:
- Directors’ duties under the Corporations Act
- Responsibilities, risks and potential liabilities under other legislation, including workplace, consumer/competition law, environmental law, digital/IT law, taxation law and the like
Through practice and experience, we also offer holistic advice to government clients on administrative, operational and compliance related legal matters and can advise on matters such as:
- Town Planning and Environment
- Major Projects and Infrastructure
- Contracts and Commercial law
- Employment and Industrial Relations
- Probity and Governance
- Health law
- Building and Construction
In an increasingly regulated environment with potential for personal liability for directors, company officers and corporations need to remain abreast of obligations and risks and we can support you in making that happen.
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.