More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Our team has the experience to provide holistic advice to local government, statutory bodies and institutional clients during infrastructure and major project delivery in both the front and back-end of major construction projects across Queensland.
As a pre-qualified supplier of legal services under the Local Buy scheme, Queensland councils can engage us without having to comply with the tendering requirements of the Local Government Act.
Quality assurance is paramount at wilson/ryan/grose and we maintain an in-house quality assurance system.
In collaboration with our construction and planning and environment team, we can you help you with:
- Drafting expressions of interest and request for tender documents
- Reviewing tender documentation
- Risk analysis of tender and contract documentation
- Tender negotiation meetings
- Acting as Probity Advisor and providing advice on probity issues during the tender process
- Advice regarding Queensland procurement policy and procurement legislation
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.