More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
With extensive experience leading mergers and acquisitions for boutique enterprises, through to multi-million dollar corporations, you can take comfort in the knowledge that our expert team can support your next move.
We pride ourselves on our strategic thinking, sophisticated negotiation skills and drafting of complex documents to support any merger or acquisition.
Providing advice and services across Queensland, we have the local knowledge and industry expertise to assist you in areas including:
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Legal due diligence
- Drafting / negotiating principal transaction documents (including drafting provisions as appropriate to address representations, warranties, covenants, earn-out provisions and disclosure schedules)
- Drafting / negotiating ancillary transaction documents (including assignment and assumption agreements, escrow agreements, restraint provisions and the like)
- Co-ordinating the involvement of and advice from other skilled lawyers within wilson/ryan/grose as required
- Working closely with other key client advisors (accountants, agents, consultants etc) at all times
- Conducting merger and acquisition transactions smoothly through to completion – and beyond – for earn-out provisions and other post settlements matters, as required
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.