More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has a proud 125-year history of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Our expert and experienced Intellectual Property (IP) team can advise you in relation to a wide range of intellectual property and technology matters.
Careful consideration of IP rights is a vital aspect of any business arrangement or transaction and our team will work with you to ensure you are protected.
Providing advice and services across Queensland, we have the local knowledge and industry expertise to assist you in areas including:
- Application for and management and enforcement of trademark rights, both in the Australian jurisdiction and internationally
- Enforcement and application of Copyright laws
- Confidential information, trade secrets and confidentiality restraints
- Licensing and sublicensing of intellectual property rights
- Agreements for the provision or sale of technology goods and services
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.