More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Our expert litigation team is results driven with a focus on achieving the best outcomes for our clients.
Whether you’re needing legal help for debt collection, informal commercial negotiation, dispute resolution or mediation and arbitration services- our knowledgeable team will strive to deliver above expectations in a timely and cost-effective manner, with as little stress as possible.
The experienced litigation team can also represent clients through the Court and Tribunal process, including:
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Magistrates Court
- District Court
- Supreme Court
- Appeal Court
- Federal Court
- Federal Magistrates Court
Our corporate and commercial litigation department is specifically tasked with addressing all disputes arising from areas such as:
- Actions under the Corporations Act including company debt recoveries and liquidations
- Director and shareholder disputes
- Partnership disputes and dissolutions
- Banking and finance disputes
- Commercial building and construction disputes including contractual disputes and enforcement of legislative rights and entitlements
- Competition law
- Information technology
- Employment disputes
- Building tribunal hearings
- Subcontractors Charges Act disputes
- Insolvency, administration and receiver appointments and debt recoveries and priority of creditor disputes
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.