More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Our expert property development team boast a state-wide reputation in relation to all aspects of property development law.
We have the experience to assist property developers and their consultants, whether you’re a large, well-established developer planning a staged residential estate or a new investor venturing into property development for the first time with a small-scale project.
In consultation with our planning and environment team, we can also provide holistic advice in relation to the planning laws and appeals processes in the Planning and Environment Court.
Providing advice and services across Queensland, we have the local knowledge and industry expertise to assist you in areas including:
- Preparing contracts and disclosure documents
- Compliance with property specific legislation such as the Property Occupations Act, Land Sales Act and Body Corporate and Community Management Act
- Drafting complex easement or covenant documents
- Drafting development specific ‘off the plan contracts and special conditions
- Drafting Titles Office forms
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.