More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride across all areas of business law.
We represent business organisations of all sizes and across all industries, from sole traders and small businesses to large corporate institutions. They include Australian and international companies, financial institutions, professional partnerships, and individual entrepreneurs.
Townsville’s Most Trusted Business Law Services
We strive to understand your business objectives so we can deliver an integrated approach to problem-solving with innovative and cost-effective planning across areas including:
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Structuring advice and formation of entities including companies, trusts and partnerships
- Advice on shareholder agreements, buy/sell agreements and partnership agreements
- Contract advice, including supply, distribution, terms of trade, service, and loan arrangements
- Advice upon trusts and variation / amendment of trust deeds
- Transfers of shares and trust transactions
- Franchising, including preparation of and advice upon franchise agreements and dispute resolution
- Finance and security advice including personal property securities
- Manufacturing agreements
- Privacy and information law advice
- Guarantee advice
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund advice
- Intellectual property and licensing
- Business disputes
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our business lawyer Townsville team today.
Our Business Law Team
Michelle MortonView Profile
Peter DuffyView Profile
John CareyView Profile
Renee BennettView Profile
David PattonView Profile
Michele FalconieriView Profile
Aman BargriView Profile
William McKenzieView Profile
Renze VerheyenView Profile
Naomi SeymoreView Profile
Teagan SloaneView Profile
Riley MiltonView Profile
Kylie UysView Profile
Tenille SmithView Profile
Jemma VollmerhauseView Profile
Aleita O'BrienView Profile
Angela AlbrechtView Profile
Caitlin SmithView Profile
Chloe BarnhamView Profile
Leanne EvansView Profile
Lisa WalmsleyView Profile
Tara CravenView Profile
Reliable, Professional Assistance Across Business Law
Our law firm is committed to providing the best possible outcome for businesses in Townsville and North Queensland.
We deliver exceptional results marked by our experienced and professional approach. We understand the sensitive nature of business legalities and handle every matter with the highest level of care, diligence, and confidentiality.
Our business lawyers strive to first understand your business objectives and concerns so we can deliver an integrated approach to problem-solving with innovative and cost-effective planning.
You can expect our lawyers to listen to your concerns, assess the matter with you, explain your current position from a legal standpoint, and provide an honest assessment of the likely outcome and the best way forward to receive a positive outcome.
Our services will always involve:
- Clear advice
- Help understanding complex legal issues
- Confidentiality and respect
- Resolving your matter efficiently
We understand that focusing on your business is the priority. Working with wilson/ryan/grose will allow you to continue focusing on day-to-day operations, whilst we take care of all legal matters.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose the right business lawyer?
When determining the right business law firm for your concern, it is vital to work with a lawyer with industry-experience. Choosing a business lawyer with a good reputation and trusted by the community is also important.
Other important factors to consider:
- A business lawyer who is easy to communicate with and responsive to your needs.
- Specialisation may also be important if you have a unique or specific case such as intellectual property or employment law.
When should I engage a business lawyer?
There are a variety of circumstances that may contribute to requiring the services of a business lawyer in Townsville. Some common circumstances include:
- Starting a new business: A business lawyer can help you to set up your business, including choosing the right type of business entity, draft and file the necessary documentation, and provide advice around compliance.
- Entering into any contracts: Your lawyer will be able to review and negotiate any contracts on your behalf, ensuring the interests of you and the business are fully protected with any type of partnership.
- Protecting intellectual property and data: Protecting intellectual property is extremely important. A law firm can make sure that all data is protected through trademarks, patents, or copyrights.
- Raising capital: If you’re looking to raise capital for your company, a business lawyer can guide you through the process.
- Buying or selling a business: A business lawyer can navigate the complications of buying or selling a company, including due diligence, negotiations, or
- Handling any business legal disputes: If your business is involved in a legal dispute, it is vital to have a business lawyer on side to represent you and your organisation.
Can I represent myself in a business legal matter?
It is possible to represent yourself in a business legal matter. However, it is generally advisable to engage a lawyer. Business law itself can be complicated – having a lawyer on-side can provide valuable advice and representation to help you navigate the legal system and protect your interests.
Contact our team today for a consultation or further information on managing legal issues for your business in Townsville.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)