More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
We represent business organisations of all sizes and across all industries, from sole traders and small businesses to large corporate institutions. They include Australian and international companies, financial institutions, professional partnerships and individual entrepreneurs.
Our expert team contains Renze Verheyen, an Accredited Specialist in Business Law.
We strive to understand your business objectives so we can deliver an integrated approach to problem-solving with innovative and cost-effective planning across areas including:
- Franchising, including preparation of and advice upon franchise agreements and dispute resolution
- Purchase and sale of businesses
- Contract advice, including supply, distribution, terms of trade, service and loan arrangements
- Privacy and information law advice
- Guarantee advice
- Finance and security advice including personal property securities
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund advice
- Advice upon trusts and variation / amendment of trust deeds
- Transfers of shares and trust transactions
- Manufacturing agreements
- Intellectual property and licensing
- Business disputes
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.