Teagan practises as a trainee lawyer in our Business/Commercial Law and Property Law workgroups at wilson/ryan/grose Lawyers.
Teagan holds a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) degree and is a local to the Townsville legal profession, graduating from James Cook University.
Teagan commenced work at wilson/ryan/grose Lawyers in February 2021.
Teagan has a particular interest in the following areas:
- agriculture transactions
- establishing charitable institutions
- health industry matters:
- health-related structuring options for providers and facility/premises owners
- leasing and licencing arrangements
- acquisitions and sales of practices
- service agreements
- shareholder deeds, partnership deeds and buy/sell agreements
- the formation of special purpose companies, trusts and partnerships
- property development and conveyancing