Maxine practises as a lawyer in our Business/Commercial Law and Property Law workgroups at wilson/ryan/grose Lawyers.
She holds a Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) and Bachelor of Arts from James Cook University and is a North Queensland local who has been practising in Townsville for over 15 years.
Maxine has experience in all areas of the Commercial Property workgroup including:
- All aspects of community titles law
- Rural transactions
- Developer and general conveyancing
- Leasing matters and business transactions
- Banking and finance matters
Maxine has experience in general commercial property matters, community titles law and other matters relating to development.
She has experience in all forms of community titles law including:
- Creation of Community Titles Schemes (including both large and small layered and staged residential and commercial developments)
- Community Management Statements (Preparation of project specific Off the Plan Contracts and Disclosure Statements)
- Management Rights
- Body Corporate Committees
- Body Corporate Agreements
- Dispute Resolution
- Exclusive Use Rights and Occupation Authorities