More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
Our planning and environment team boast a state-wide reputation in the property development industry, supported by our expert legal advice to property developers and their consultants.
We’ve been able to streamline the development process through our long-standing working relationships with local governments across Queensland, coupled with our highly respected legal expertise.
Our dealings with land owners necessitate that we maintain a strong practice in the area of compulsory land acquisitions and related compensation claims.
The expert team at wilson/ryan/grose utilises its extensive experience to provide advice on all aspects of planning and environment law, including:
- Litigation before the Planning & Environment Court
- Infrastructure Agreements
- Appeals against development refusals and conditions
- Submitter appeals against local government decision
- General advices under the Planning Act and related legislation
- Compulsory acquisitions and land compensation claims
- Defence of enforcement actions for development offences
- Advice to local governments
- Implications of Native Title claims
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.