More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert building and construction team at wilson/ryan/grose is renowned for delivering timely, cost-effective solutions for our clients whether they be principals, contractors or sub-contractors.
Our team has expertise across all areas of the building and construction industry extending to everything from preparing your contracts and sub-contracts, to troubleshooting, training, all aspects of litigation as well as preparing and responding to payment claims, schedules and adjudication applications.
- Contracts for project delivery
- Agreements around:
- Project Management
- Modified Australian Standards of project specific agreement
- Project negotiation (written and verbal) prior to contract
- Contract administration around:
- Project pre-start meetings
- Supporting Project Managers
- Supporting Construction Managers
- Supporting Contract Administrators
- Advice to superintendents on discrete aspects of Project Management
- Monitor contracts, reviews and assist with current claims
Back End Services Advice
- Advice on issues, prospects, options and recommended courses of action for construction
- Preparing and responding to:
- Payment Claims
- Payment Schedules
- Adjudication Applications under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act
- Advising, lodging and responding to notices under the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act
- All aspects of litigation in State and Federal jurisdictions including:
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal, Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts and the Federal High Court of Australia
- Dispute resolution
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.