More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert insolvency and restructuring team can offer a high degree of practical commercial and corporate experience and prides itself on advising clients on all areas of insolvency and restructuring law, including how to navigate the perceptions associated with dissolving a business.
Our solicitors draw on experience from time spent on the boards of not-for-profits and publicly listed companies to offer expert, relevant advice to our clients to make informed decisions.
Advising Insolvency Practitioners and identifying commercial opportunities is an area in which we excel and includes:
- Review and advise on rights and entitlements under Company Constitutions, Shareholder Agreements and Corporations Act legislative provisions
- Review and advise Corporate Governance Compliance
- Legal Advice reports for proposed action to be taken by Insolvency Practitioners
- Commercial and Cost Risk Assessments reports for Insolvency Practitioners
- Review and advise on legal obligations of principals, directors, managers and office bearers of businesses and companies with cashflow and solvency concerns
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.
Our Business Law Team
Michelle MortonView Profile
Peter DuffyView Profile
John CareyView Profile
Renee BennettView Profile
David PattonView Profile
Michele FalconieriView Profile
Aman BargriView Profile
Renze VerheyenView Profile
William McKenzieView Profile
Naomi SeymoreView Profile
Teagan SloaneView Profile
Riley MiltonView Profile
Aleita O'BrienView Profile
Caitlin SmithView Profile
Kylie UysView Profile
Leanne EvansView Profile
Lisa WalmsleyView Profile
Madison LeonardView Profile
Tara CravenView Profile
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)