More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The experienced estate and trust litigation team at wilson/ryan/grose is led by Renee Bennett who is an Accredited Specialist in Succession Law.
wilson/ryan/grose can advise you on your rights and work with you to achieve timely and cost-effective outcomes, with a focus on ensuring your rights are protected and met.
Disputes can often arise during the estate administration process. Executors and Trustees may need to initiate or defend proceedings when disputes arise.
We provide expert advice in relation to disputes that arise in estates and trusts, including:
- Acting for beneficiaries in making claims for further provision from deceased estates
- Acting for executors in defending claims for further provision
- Applications for construction and interpretation of clauses in Wills and Trust Deeds
- Claims in relation to the validity of Wills such as lack of capacity or undue influence
- Claims in relation to constructive trusts and/or breach of promise and other equitable disputes
- Applications on behalf of executors/trustees to the court for directions regarding administration matters where there may be dispute or uncertainty
- Application for removal of executors
- Application for Statutory Wills – Wills made by the court on behalf of a person who lacks capacity to make their own Will
- Applications to the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal incorporating:
- Applications for capacity regarding individuals
- Applications for removal of attorneys who are breaching their duties or acting inappropriately
- Applications regarding the validity of Enduring Powers of Attorney
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation (Personal Injury Work Exempt)