More links in this section
wilson/ryan/grose has over 125 proud years of leadership in law. Carrying on the legacy of our forebearers as trusted advisors to Queenslanders is an honour in which we take great pride.
The expert employment and workplace relations team at wilson/ryan/grose can advise you on your obligations and work with you to achieve timely and cost-effective outcomes.
We’re led by Michelle Morton, an accredited specialist in Workplace Relations Law. We deliver high-quality legal services to the people and businesses of regional Queensland, including:
- Unfair dismissal claims, including termination and redundancy
- Anti-discrimination claims
- Sexual harassment claims
- Preparation of policies and procedures on all aspects of employment law
- Presentation and management of complaints
- Preparation of employment contracts and contractor agreements
- Workplace Health and Safety obligations and advice, including defence of Workplace Health and Safety prosecutions
Our team of trusted advisors also offer specialist advice in the areas of:
- Intellectual property, confidential information, and restraint clauses
- Advice around award provisions and restraint clauses
- Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
wilson/ryan/grose also offers on-site training with managerial teams to support enhanced performance management, including how to prevent and/or deal with workplace issues such as bullying, harassment, due diligence and Workplace Health and Safety.
We’ve worked with organisations, businesses and government and cater our training to fit the specific needs of individual organisations, whether they have four or four hundred staff.
Our client relationships are enduring, built on a foundation of trust and mutual respect. Contact our team today.